About This Episode
Do you know what it takes to become an international award winning artist?
Today my guest Ed Roman, Award-winning singer/songwriter and performer from Ontario, Canada, shares how he creates great music by blurring the lines between pop, rock, folk, and country music genres. His songs have been played on over 600 stations worldwide and he’s won many awards (Indie Music Channel, 2018 Billboard Magazine Emerging Artist, 2017 Radio Music Award for Best Americana Artist, to name a few) for his work.
He speaks about;
- How being dyslexic was the start of his music career
- How to use a craft (such as music) as a spiritual experience of life
- How do cut through the background noise & negativity
- Leaving space to let the universe come through you, to create
- How to keep going even when the world doesn’t agree with you
- What it takes to master a craft that you’re passionate about
- How life experiences beyond a child’s world shape your creativity
- How the Universe put things in your way to help you get to your vision, that you didn’t even know was possible
- How to use your creativity for a goal bigger than yourself
- Shine more by committing yourself & believing in yourself
- How the people around you play a big part in your life to the better and the worse
About The Guest
Singer, Songwriter and Performer
Ed Roman is an Award-winning singer/songwriter, performer and multi-instrumentalist from Shelburne, Ontario, Canada. Blurring the lines between pop, rock, folk, and country music genres, Ed’s uniquely crafted songs have received regular rotation on more than 100 terrestrial radio stations across North America and more than 600 stations, worldwide. Ed is a 2014 Artists Music Guild Award Nominee, a 2014 and 2018 International Music and Entertainment Association Award Winner, a two-time 2015 IMEA Award nominee, a 2015 and 2016 Josie Show Awards winner, an Akademia Awards Winner, and a two-time Indie Music Channel Award winner. Ed won a 2017 Radio Music Award for Best Americana Artist. He is a December 2018 Billboard Magazine Emerging Artist. The animated music video for the title track from his latest album, “Red Omen” has been shown at numerous film festivals around the globe. Ed is also a gentleman farmer, gardner and paranormal enthusiast.