About This Episode
Do you wish you knew how to start a business straight out of university?
Today my guest is Branigan Robertson, an employment lawyer & entrepreneur. In an extremely competitive market, Branigan has built an online presence that generates thousands of potential clients each year, and he did all of this right out of Law school. He shares his advice, insights and fascinating stories about his clients in today episode. If you dare do things different to the norm, this is a must listen.
Some of the key points we cover are as follow;
1. How he built a Law firm straight out of Law School (which is unheard of!)
2. How being too smart sometimes can stop you from being excellent
3. How to think differently in a field that’s traditionally rigid
4. How to win in a competitive market where most can get the results clients desire
5. How to breakthrough the traditional industry rules and build a business/career that you love
6. How to build business assets that will pay back over and over again
7. How do you build a reputation from scratch when you don’t have experience
8. How to have the right systems working for you to achieve your goals
9. Difference in working on projects that you’re passionate about vs money makers
10. How to navigate through challenges in business that you don’t foresee coming
About The Guest
Employment Lawyer & Entrepreneur
In an extremely competitive market, Branigan has built an online presence that generates thousands of potential clients each year. Mr. Robertson has built a business that fits into his lifestyle, rather than being a slave to his work. As a result, he gets to spend time with his family that most lawyers only dream about.