About This Episode
Today I had the opportunity to speak with Andrew Tjernlund, who is known as the man who took a small family business to become Amazon’s largest supplier in the Industrial/Electrical space, on the show.
His lifetime sales on Ebay and Amazon are EACH in the 8 figures and he now also sells directly to Amazon from which a six figure order is a weekly event. He shared his wisdom about;
- Secret sauce to building a multi million dollar business
- How to turn weaknesses into strengths
- How to be creative to overcoming external roadblocks can pay in tenfold in the long run
- Building a business that’s stood the test of time for 4 generations
- Winning deals through beyond strategies and tactics
- How to deal with setbacks that you didn’t see coming
- How to plan for the changing landscape of business using time-tested business principals
- How to get to your goals faster using your strengths
- The secret that a lot of successful entrepreneurs don’t tell you about
- How work-life balance work in running a multi-million dollar
and much more…..
Hint: Andrew shares a great golden nugget (among many) about the winning approach to doing anything great
Don’t forget to subscribe!
About The Guest
Director of Marketing, Tjernlund Services
Andrew began his first importing business in 2005 at 19. Graduating with “High Distinction” in 2 majors from the Carlson School at 20, Andrew now owns and operates three businesses related to manufacturing, retail sales and third party marketplaces.
Took a small family business to become Amazon’s largest supplier in the Industrial/Electrical space. Operate that and several other businesses.
His lifetime sales on Ebay and Amazon are EACH in the 8 figures and he now also sells directly to Amazon from which a six figure order is a weekly event. Now 33, he lives in Hidden Hills Preserve with his wife and two young children.
Music by: Ryan Jones