About This Episode
Want to know about the key Leadership Principles that would make you thrive in any environment?
Today my guest Rocky Romanella, Founder and CEO of 3SIXTY Management Services, an experienced CEO, who led one of the largest re-branding initiatives in franchising history; The UPS Store, revolutionizing the $9 billion retail shipping and business services market shares the key leadership principles that would make you thrive as a leader under any conditions.
Some of the points he shares include:
- 2 pieces of advice that served Rocky throughout his long successful career
- Why you should follow through even when you’re not sure about your ability
- 3 key elements involved in balanced leadership
- How processes play a key role in having brand consistency
- How what you do when no ones is watching makes the biggest difference
- How most small business owners let their strengths become their weaknesses
- Things business leaders do that fail their own people and in return the brand
- How to make people to own solutions and feel like a part of something big
- How a giant like UPS change with the times to stay on top of the market
- Values vs Profits
- Symptoms of a business who doesn’t have a balanced leadership approach
- How Rocky gives Key Notes that wows to the audience without a doubt
About The Guest
Founder and CEO of 3SIXTY Management Services
With over 40 years of Leadership experience Rocky delivers results by developing and implementing his Balanced Leadership Model across enterprise operations. This includes a laser focus on customer needs, employee empowerment and the demands of shareholders.
Rocky is an experienced CEO who led one of the largest re-branding initiatives in franchising history; The UPS Store, revolutionizing the $9 billion retail shipping and business services market. While leading The UPS Store, the network increased retail units, same-store sales by 5.8%, outpacing the National Retail Federation results of 4.6% during a recession.
He also led the integration of more than 20 acquisitions that became UPS Supply Chain Solutions and lead its improved financial performance, capabilities and global network footprint.
Rocky has the rare ability to see a clear vision of the changing business landscape, the passion to develop strategies, tactics and metrics to drive desired results. He does this through, 3SIXTY Management Services, a management consulting firm specializing in Keynote Speaking, Leadership Development and Consulting Services.