About This Episode
Do you know the difference in how the super rich manage wealth compared to ordinary people?
Today my guest Will Rassman, a Wealth Adviser for the independent wealth advisory firm Centric Capital Advisors shares the strategies that they wealthy use to manage wealth that can be used by ordinary people. Because it’s not about how much you make, but how much you keep. And the super wealthy makes decisions different, strategize different and how they execute on those strategies is completely different to ordinary people.
Some of the points he shares include:
- The difference in how the super rich and ordinary people manage wealth
- How to craft your own wealth management plan based on the experience you want to have
- How the traditional portfolio management strategies don’t work in the information age
- Who is an Atlas Client & why you need to become one
- Why asking ‘why’ would get you rich
- How the experience is key to evolving any brand
- Impact a poor financial experience would have on your life
- Strategy diversification vs Asset diversification
- Importance in removing emotions from money
- Importance in taking a team approach to manage wealth
About The Guest
Certified Financial Planner™ and Vice President – Wealth Adviser for the independent wealth advisory firm Centric Capital Advisors
William Rassman is a Certified Financial Planner™ and Vice President – Wealth Adviser for the independent wealth advisory firm Centric Capital Advisors. The Minnesota native began his career in NYC at Smith Barney in 2008. A former collegiate athlete, Rassman now lives in Los Angeles, where he volunteers with his dog, Gopher, and enjoys playing hockey and golf.