About This Episode
Did you know that one of the top reasons why businesses fail in the first 5 years in business is due to lack of cash flow?
Well…today, I invited Stacey Price, the founder of Healthy Business Finance, to be a guest on the show. She’s a qualified Chartered Accountant, Registered BAS Agent and self-confessed numbers nerd who specialises in helping business owners to understand their financial information.
What’s also special about this episode is, we not only spoke about what mistakes entrepreneurs make at the beginning stage of businesses, but also, how she has created a very unique value proposition for her clients in such a traditional field.
Not only that….we speak about;
1. How to Successfully transition from a corporate job to owning a business
2. Creating a simple business plan with no planning
3. How to stand-out in a competitive market by changing ‘How’ business is done
4. How to make a traditional product into an exciting new offering
5. A different way to look at your ideal client and how to attract more of them
6. Innocent mistakes small businesses make that damages the business for good
7. Difference in being financially proactive and reactive
8. Hiring talent when you have no money (this is a real golden nugget)
9. Mindset shift that needs to happen when you become your own boss
10. How thinking out of the box created a business with no nest egg to invest
Trust me! If you either plan on going to business for yourself or you already have a venture, this episode will have some real gold.
Again….don’t forget to subscribe and share …….
About The Guest
Founder & Chief Accountant, Healthy Business Finances
Stacey is a qualified Chartered Accountant, Registered BAS Agent and self-confessed numbers nerd who specialises in helping business owners to understand their financial information.
But she is no boring, traditional accountant. She embraces cloud technology, is passionate about training and educating her clients, and she love innovation to streamline processes (including embracing Facebook and Instagram for her Accounting and Bookkeeping business).
She may be a qualified accountant, but she doesn’t talk accounting lingo nor does she sit in a corporate stuffy office wearing a suit. She works from co-working spaces, has staff that work remotely and she speaks “small business” so that her clients can finally understand their ATO obligations in plain English. And dare I say it, she makes numbers fun.
Frustrated with the stupidly high failure rate across small business owners due to lack of knowledge and cash flow, she provides virtual Financial Coaching sessions to help clients Australia wide arm themselves with the knowledge to attack their payroll, accounting software, bookkeeping, budgeting and pricing with ease.
Music by: Ryan Jones