I am so excited that you are interested in being a guest on the Art of Extraordinary podcast. Now that we will be speaking soon, I wanted to share with you some information about the podcast that will come in handy for our interview.I wanted to share with you some information about the podcast that will come in handy for our interview. Please read till the end of this page before you click the 'Book Now' button so that we can enjoy our time together to our best.
- To explore that 1% shift that makes people create extraordinary success
- Share genuine advice and expertise that's no fluff, but things as they are (we're big fans of lessons learned from failures)
- Help entrepreneurs, high performers, artists and professionals who dream bigger than the world can understand, (who'd been told that they cannot/shouldn't) motivation to move forward
- To share inspirational stories and strategies to have the confidence to stand up, step out and continue to become who they really want to become
The Interview will be in a casual conversational format. You provide your expertise, failures, lessons learned to help the audience and we progress with the conversation with them. It will be relaxed and easy going. I prefer it to be unscripted and free flowing.
Things to Keep in Mind for the Interview
- Around 15 mins will be set aside before the recording for us to get acustomed with each other.
- Make sure that you have a quality mic for the interview and also in a space that is quite where you will not be interrupted.
- There will be a chance for you to invite listeners to connect with you further, so think about how you would like to do this - either via your website, Facebook group, a free or paid offer. - Interviews will be recorded in advance of release date sometimes up to 4 months and are intended to be evergreen so time-limited offers don't really work on this show.
What is Not permitted
Sales Pitches (You will be given time at the end of your segment to share information about your business, book, workshop, etc.)
What will happen after the interview
The podcast is hosted on Soundcloud and Libsyn with feeds to Stitcher radio, iHeartradio, Google Play and of course iTunes.
Closer to the go-live date, you will be notified so that you can keep your folks excited.
After the go-live you will be sent another email with the links, creatives and social media handles to include in your cross promotion.
If all this sounds good, please proceed to the Next Steps down below and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
NEXT STEPS :
If not done already, please send the Headshot to go on the show notes page to [email protected]
Book a Time Slot
Book in a time for the interview using the link below
Note: If the time difference is too great and you can't find anything to suit send me an email [email protected] and I'll try my best to accommodate you.
This collaboration is completely free of charge. When you record a conversation with me you can expect that I will edit and promote the conversation via various social media channels.
The show is transcribed and published through my website blog and excerpts are shared as part of an evergreen social media feed for 12 months along with your photo and any supporting media you provide. If you or your business experience significant change it is your responsibility to contact me.
I reserve the right to repurpose the show notes as part of an article, hard copy book, e-book or further promotion with full recognition to each participant. This does not constitute a promise to do so or an agreement to enter into any financial reward for the same.
If you record a conversation with me you agree to waive all rights to the resulting recorded interview and transcription and any publicity or financial gain Art of Extraordinary may receive from the same.