About This Episode
What would you give, to shortcut your path from an idea to a successful business?
Today my guest is Tammy Sorrento, founder of Fireball Approves, a private investigation agency. She has 20 years of investigative experience in the insurance field and she shares her story in how she went from an idea to having a business almost overnight.
Some of the points he shares include:
- How a personal event lead to creating a business in a blue ocean market
- How Tammy started a business almost overnight without any business experience
- The fastest way to go from an idea to business when you don’t have all the resources yourself
- How to use your own experiences to build a brand that would serve the public
- One thing that she did from day one in the business that saved her from making the common mistakes that other entrepreneurs make
- Hurdles that come with a business in a completely new market and how to overcome them
- The mindset shift you need to go through in creating a successful brand/business
- How your journey till now will come in handy in future big-hairy-audacious dreams
- How to look outside the box for new opportunities
- How to create partnerships that would give you a competitive edge
- How you need to trust your heart to take you on the right path at the right time
- One piece of advice that propelled Tammy forward in business that you need to hear
About The Guest
Private Investigator & Founder Of Fireball Approves
Tammy Sorrento has over 20 years of investigative experience in the insurance field. She has been a board member of the Jacksonville Claims Association for several years, serving as President and Treasurer. She created Fireball Approves Investigation Agency #A1800175 June of 2017. As a private investigator, her services are available nationally and she specializes in rental property verifications.