About This Episode
How would you like to be a part of a business that gives back to the community as it’s core value?
Today my guest Jason Jean, a Veteran and Founder of Tattered Beans Coffee, who has been an entrepreneur for over 20 years. He’s had his ups and downs, but he’s always found a way back. Now, Jason is focused on leaving a legacy by giving back to those who are willing to sacrifice everything. This is his story…
Today we talk about:
- How social platforms are distorting reality
- Military skills for business success
- How a personal challenge caused Jason to create a company that gives back to veterans
- How thinking outside the box made Jason win a project that many others failed at
- How doing your due diligence even when there are experts advising you, can put you at a better position
and…as always…much more…
About The Guest
Veteran and Founder of Tattered Beans Coffee
Jason Jean grew up in Williamsport, PA. He comes from humble, hardworking beginnings. After an ankle injury cut a shot at college football short, Jason realized he needed more structure. His dad had been in the Army, and suggested enlisting. However, Jason took a different path and went into the Air Force, where he displayed quality leadership skills. After a severe knee injury, Jason was honorably discharged. Today, he focused on leaving a legacy by giving back to those who lay their lives on the line for our freedoms.